Bill Young, who you know from such Hand In Hand Films as: Adam & Yves (1974), Le Musee aka Strictly Forbidden (1974), The Destroying Angel (1976), Sex Magic (1977), and A Night at the Adonis (1978). I’ve always wondered if his appearance in A Night at the Adonis was simply rehashed from an early film, as appearance is one of the films within the films – he’s on the big screen while others are having sex in the theater, but I just can’t recall. More vivid in my mind was his appearance in Peter de Rome’s The Destroying Angel – was he kind of a wooden actor, or just plain creepy in that film?
For Colt he did Posing Strap with Dick Trask, and Hand Spray; some others get credited to Falcon: Hand for a Star (1974), and Tradesman – but I suspect Falcon just bought them after they were produced and threw them on some videos a couple years later, or got in on the distribution end only – just a hunch. A beautifully shot scene I remember from Toby Ross’s Reflections of Youth (1974), apparently was a short called Straight A’s; I remember him in gym shorts and thought he was a gym teacher; but the link describes it more of a student taking a rest from studying.
I know there’s a bunch more – his film career seemed to have spanned 1971 (Waterbed – a 3-way with Jim Cassidy and “Connie”) to 1978’s A Night at the Adonis – all the stuff dated later seems to be earlier films that got released late on videotape…
What’s your favorite Big Bill Eld film?
so that’s what a diving board is for!
This is from a magazine called The Seducers, basically still from the film Hot Off The Press (1984), I sold a copy of this many years ago. All I kinda remember is that quality wasn’t so good, bad sound, etc. My notes from the eBau auction:
- scene 2: Matt Ramsey takes a break from work when a delivery man brings him a package
- scene 2: Jon King and a smooth guy
- scene 3: mustached Brad Mason and Michael Christopher Gayracula, Juice, Skin Deep , and Pleasure Beach
- scene 4: Jon King pairs off with Clay Russell (who you may remember from Heatstroke and El Paso Wrecking Corp.
- scene 5: mustached Brad Mason and David Ashfield
- scene 6: Trent Washington, Robert Vega (Hispanic guy you may remember from Daddy Dearest, and Screen Play .
one of those mid 80’s films where casting credit goes to Daniel Holt…..hmmmm?!
such BIG hair! while not from the usual era I post about (he’s 1989-1995 for movies?), couldn’t resist Mr. Steel’s charms