Rod Mitchell and Judd Preston in The Bigger They Are – but i really doubt it’s 1984 – much closer to 1980, right?
March 29, 2016
By 1978, when he turned to filmmaking, he had published 17 photo albums, which had sold more than 170,000 copies.
March 27, 2016
Jayson MacBride, who you may remember from such films as: Catching Up, Cherokee Station, Harley’s Angels, A Night At The Adonis, Hot House, Red Ball Express, and Broadway Boys among others. And a bit more on
Catching Up and a Torso photo-spread.
March 24, 2016
Dakota Meets Jim Cassidy (1971)
CAUTION: the music is awful, annoying, and clearly not part of the original soundtrack – it probably never had one. This clip probably came fROm one of those reissue compilations that add some stupid version of “ye olde” music. All that to say, turn the volume OFF if you want to enjoy this.
And, some fascinating background about the producers of this film, Directory Services, Inc., (DSI)
March 23, 2016
March 22, 2016
March 21, 2016
March 11, 2016
March 8, 2016
March 5, 2016
- Heavy Equipment (1977) his scene is with Jack Wrangler
- Hot House (1977) a scene with Garry Hunt, and with Jack Wrangler & Eric Streiff
- Sex Magic (1977) Roger has a solo, a scene with Mandingo, and of course, with Jack Wrangler
- Roger (1977) a solo; this scene is part of several films: Hunk,
- Special Handling (AKA Good Neighbors) w/Bruno (Target Studios) (1977)
- The House Painter (AKA Breakfast in Bed) (Falcon Studios) (1977) w/Brian & Joe Andrews
- Deck Hands (AKA Garden Party) w/Chuck Samson(Target Studios)
- Garden Party (Target Studios) (1977) w/
- Bigger Than Life (Falcon Studios) (1977) w/Tod & Peter