who you may remember from such films as
- Dynamite (1978) – as Michael Munsey
- The Death of Scorpio (1979) – as Michael Stone?
- In Search of the Perfect Man (1980) – as Michael Stone?
and some magazine appearances:
- Mandate (Sept 1978) – cover and centerfold – photos by Roy Blakey
- Playguy (Vol 2, #24 – Sept 1978) – 2 photos by Roy Blakey
- Manhandlers #4 (1980) – photos by John Gamble
- Workout in the Backroom (?) – possibly photos by John Gamble
- Skin Vol. 2 No. 2 (1980)
- Skinflicks Vol. 2 No. 1 (1981)
Michael Munsey (AKA Michael Stone) on GEVI
4 replies on “Michael Muncie”
What a great post!
This is what I love about gay porn. There are always guys like Michael Muncie. Men who are so hot, whom you’ve seen here or there…but they don’t really stick, not the way you remember a bigger star, such as Jack Wrangler. They exist in some middle ground of the memory, floating around in between the least and most memorable. Because of this, you get to “discover” them over and over and the excitement is real.
If you showed me a photo of Michael Muncie, I’d recognize him but it might take me a little while to ID him by name or remember a film title or magazine in which he appeared. Maybe it’s just my age, but I think it’s also because there are just so many damn porn stars! Anyway, I kinda’ love it that I get the thrill of encountering them once again and it’s like the first time.
Whenever and wherever these guys show up, it’s a joy. Thanks for bringing the joy, BJ!
PS. Why the question marks behind his alias “Michael Stone” in his two lesser known films?
OMG he worked as a bartender at Ty’s?!?!?!?! I wonder what happened to him?
Sadly just confirmed: Michael J. Munsey, born March 1948, died October 1993 in Allegan, Michigan at 45.
But the man who photographed him for Mandate and Playguy, Roy Blakey, is still alive at 90!