AL PARKER ALBUM
soooooo, sometime back in 2005 I had this magazine,The AL PARKER ALBUM, which, not only did I sell, but I only took some scans, and not as large a file as I would do nowadays… so researching what happened to that magazine, I can see the below eBay auction for the magazine (waaaaaaahhhh, I was unemployed, I needed the money, waaaaaaaah) anyway, here it is, tidied up a bit, but funny, you’ll notice some pics are cropped. eBay had this set of rules, basically you could show nudity, but not sex. so this passed muster. Just as I was about to post this, I found another html file, and I forgot that i made a post with a link to an AL PARKER ALBUM page, with slightly different pics than the auction – promises, promises – check it out. And then, if you check out the magazine cover, they are different – so back in the 2000’s, I had TWO Al Parker Albums???? ughhhh!
eBay auction page below
- 52 pages – only 2 are “ADS” – for other COLT products (8mm films with AL, and the COLT FOLIO)
- 16 pages if beautiful color, the rest in Black & White
- AL & Mike Davis from Timberwolves (1977 film) 6 pages, 11 photographs
- anotehr 2-page, 8 photogrpah spread of them together in Making Hay – the two hot men during their first meetin amongst some haystacks!
- AL & Tony Romano 6 pages, 9 photographs (see B & W kissing photo)
- AL & Wolf Dehner in this hot photospread with this hot cop – 6 pages, 10 photographs
- AL & Bob Bishop 8 pages, 19 photographs (looks like photos taken as same time as film shoot for Handtooled, in the van
- 3 “solo” pics of AL from Handtooled (several hands join AL naked in the back of his van!)
- AL meets TOBY! from thier only film together, CHUTE 8 pages, 15 photographs
- AL & Mike Davis again, 6 additional pages, 13 photographs
please note: magazine in great condition EXCEPT – sligh dog-earing on front cover – see pic; and back cover has some “crinkling near bottom of page – see detail below
please note: copyright is 1982, but pics were obviously taken during AL PARKER’s days at COLT STUDIOS, in the 1970’s – this magazine has a sticker price of $10.00, but is otherwise identical to the same issue that has the $8.50 original price tag
check out about me page for other auctions
SHIPPING/PAYMENT INFO: U.S. ONLY
PRIORITY MAIL ($4.50 includes delivery confirmation – combine “wins” and save
i.e. 1-4 (depending on thickness) mags ship in U S PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE for $4.50)
Please pay by U.S. POSTAL money order, if possible, for fastest shipping; (other money orders, and checks ok, but may take 7-10 days to clear).